ItemsAreAllInGoodCondition*IAmOnlySellingThingsIWouldBeHappyToRecieve:)
P&P - £1.75 plus 30p for each additional item[Unless otherwise stated]
Will ship within two working days of receiving payment.
Only accept PayPal. UK delivery only. No returns(AtTheMoment)

Sunday, 20 February 2011

Things For Sale!

Hi lovelies

I have a few items up for sale on ebay at the moment.

Please feel free to check them out and if you have any questions or are interested in an item, please email me rebeccalucyhshop@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. your blog is so nice!
    I'll check out your items :)
    xx

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca, have you deleted your non shop blog, I can't seem to find it...? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! Hope you`ll visit my blog and maybe...we can follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete